jeudi 30 juillet 2009

Emission du 1er août

Pearl Jam: The Fixer (Backspacer, sortie le 21 septembre)
The Obits: Back and Forth
The Heavy: Sixteen
Credence Clearwater Revival: I put a spell on you (1968)
Sex and Dollars: You had a gun
Les Thugs: Fier de ne rien faire
Buzzcocks: Sixteen (1978)
Spizzenergi: Where's Captain Kirk (1979)
Jerry Lee Lewis: It all depends (on who will buy the wine)
Wally Dean: Drinkin wine, Spodee-O-dee
Betty Hall Jones: Buddy stay off the wine (1949)
Floyd Dixon: Wine Wine Wine
Mary Gauthier: I drink (2005)
Lonnie "The Cat": I aien't drunk (1980)
Sons of the Pionneers: Cigareets and Whuskey and Wild Wild Women (1947)
Fats Walker: I ain't got nobody (1937)
Emmet Miller: I ain't got nobody (1928)
Jelly Roll Morton: Wolverine Blues
Duke Ellington: Take the "A" train (1952)

Aucun commentaire: