vendredi 19 décembre 2008

Noël et Nouveautés

Tracklisting de l'émission du 20 décembre

The Bronx
: Knife Man
Zakk Wylde: White Christmas
Wampas: J'écoutais les Cramps
The Paperbacks: Let's get lit
Craftmen Club: I can't get around
SR71: Christmas is the time to say I love you
The Psychologist and his Medicine Band: Set you down
Hello: Santa Rock
The Surfaris: Wipe Out
The Dirtbombs: My Last Christmas
Eagles of Death Metal: Anything 'cept the truth
The Marcels: Don't cry for me this Christmas
Rachel Unthank and the Winterset: Black bird
BB King and John Popper: Backdoor Santa
The Emotions: What do the lonely do at Christmas
Osaka Monaurail: Truck Turner
Rufus Thomas: I'll be your Santa baby
Funkshone: Droppin
Otis Redding: Merry Xmas Baby
John Holt: Happy Xmas (The war's over)

Aucun commentaire: